A good blogger always keep a back up file of his blog so that in any occurrence he can restore his blog immediately. A few months ago accidently I was deleted all of my posts. But the backup file of my posts gave me a relief. If somehow this type of problem also occurs with you, by uploading your back up file you can solve this problem. Creating a back up of something important is always helpful. If you have your back up file you can easily do some experiments on your blog.
In this short post we are going to learn how we can back up and restore our blog posts and comments properly. Backing up your blog includes back up files of your template, widgets, posts, and comments.
How to back up Posts and Comments
- Go to blogger dashboard
- Then go to Settings –> Other
- In the Blog tools part you will see "Import blog - Export blog - Delete blog". Click on "Export Blog".
- A pop up window will come and from there download your backup file of your posts and comments
How to restore your posts
Once you have created a back up file, in case, you will need to restore this file or import other platform backup in blogger. How you will do this?
- Like before go to Dashboard –> Settings –> Other
- From there click on Import blog, choose the backup file and upload.
Please download your back up file now. It is really important. If this tutorial is helpful to you please don’t forget to share it. You are always free to make a comment.